Who is qualified to provide professional hearing healthcare services?

In order to work in the hearing healthcare industry you are required to be a licensed hearing healthcare professional.

Hearing Instrument Specialists must study from 2-3 years and participate in an internship. They must also complete an international licensing exam to become fully licensed.
Audiologists must take an undergraduate program and enter an Audiology program from 2-3 years. They are required to take an internship and a licensing exam as well.

The Hearing Care Professionals who test, program, and fit devices have to be licensed and be a recognized provider by the government.

Need additional help? TeleSupport is available Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm EST by:
- Chat: Located on the bottom right of the page
- Email: telesupport@hearingaidhelp.ca
- Phone: 1-833-TELESUP (835-3787)

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.