We all want to hear our loved ones while celebrating the holidays. However, this can be challenging when sitting at a noisy dining table.
Here are a few tips to follow when deciding where you should sit at a dining table in order to get the best hearing possible.
1) Sit at the head of the table in order to see everyone clearly
2) Make sure any windows are covered to increase sound dampening
3) Make sure the room has ample lighting so you can see everyone clearly
4) Sit away from the children's table to reduce ambient noise
5) Make sure music and television audio is at a moderate volume
6) Ask your friends and family to face you when speaking at the dining table
7) While wearing hearing aids you can also place a remote microphone at the centre of the table if you are having difficulty