To use Oticon Opn hearing aids with your android device for making and receiving calls you will need a Connect Clip. Android phones are not able to stream calls or music without a Connect Clip.
Please refer to our guide here to set up your phone to stream calls: https://telesupport.hearingaidhelp.ca/support/solutions/articles/31000138015-connect-clip-set-up-with-phone
Please refer to this guide if you are looking to use the Oticon ON app.
To use your Phone as a remote you can follow these steps:
- Take your phone and go under Settings
- Click on Bluetooth
- Enable Bluetooth
- Go to the Google Play store and download the Oticon ON app.
- Open the app. after it finishes installing
- Open and close the battery doors on both of your hearing aids while your phone is searching
- Your hearing aids will show up as an available device once they are found (Oticon Opn)
- Press pair and your hearing aid will connect
- Now you can adjust the volume and change programs through the app.
*You cannot make calls through your phone without the Connect Clip. (Please inquire with your local clinic if you do not have one)
*If you are unable to connect through Bluetooth your phone may not be compatible with your hearing aids.
List of compatible Android devices: https://www.oticon.ca/hearing-aid-users/support/faq/compatibility
*Please click on the picture directly below to be taken to the video on Youtube