Pairing Bernafon Zerena hearing aids with TV adapter
- Make sure the TV Adapter is connected to your TV and it is on
- Open and close the battery doors on both of your hearing aids
- Place both hearing aids close to or on top of the TV Adapter
- Pairing is completed when the TV indicator is solid blue
Once a TV Adapter has been paired with your hearing aids it will be available as a program in your hearing aids.
To listen to the TV simply press and hold the program switch on your hearing aids to change programs.To stop the sound from the TV simply change to the desired program in your hearing aids.
*The program cycle will depend on the programs already available in your hearing aids*
Need additional help? TeleSupport is available Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm EST by:
- Chat: Located on the bottom right of the page
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-833-TELESUP (835-3787)