To use Bernafon Zerena hearing aids with your android device for making and receiving calls you will need a SoundClip-A.
Please refer to our guide here: https://telesupport.hearingaidhelp.ca/support/solutions/articles/31000148811-connecting-soundclip-a-with-your-phone
To use your phone as a remote you can follow these steps:
- Take your phone and go under Settings
- Click on Bluetooth
- Enable Bluetooth
- Go to the Google Play store and download the Easy Control A app.
- Open the application after it finishes installing
- Open and close the battery doors on both of your hearing aids
- Your hearing aids will show up as an available device once they are found (Bernafon Zerena)
- Press pair and your hearing aid will connect
- Now you can adjust the volume and change programs through the app.
*If you cannot connect using this method your phone may not be compatible with your current hearing aids. You may contact Telesupport Line to confirm if this is the case.*