To use Bernafon Zerena hearing aids with your android device for making and receiving calls you will need a SoundClip-A.
Please refer to our guide here: https://telesupport.hearingaidhelp.ca/support/solutions/articles/31000148811-connecting-soundclip-a-with-your-phone
To use your phone as a remote you can follow these steps:
- Take your phone and go under Settings
- Click on Bluetooth
- Enable Bluetooth
- Go to the Google Play store and download the Easy Control A app.
- Open the application after it finishes installing
- Open and close the battery doors on both of your hearing aids
- Your hearing aids will show up as an available device once they are found (Bernafon Zerena)
- Press pair and your hearing aid will connect
- Now you can adjust the volume and change programs through the app.
If your hearing aids are unable to connect with your phone they may not be compatible. Please refer to this list for compatibility: https://www.bernafon.com/products/accessories/app-compatibility
*If you cannot connect using this method your phone may not be compatible with your current hearing aids. You may contact our Telesupport Line to confirm if this is the case.*